It was the 66th Annual NE LA Holiday Parade today (Dec. 5), and we got invited to ride along. It was great fun waving, peace-signing, LA-signing, and flapping our wings. Thanks Stuart, Richard, our driver Jesus, and TK who shot this photo. Happy Holidays Highland Park!
The comments to this entry are closed.
NELAArt News: CB Gazette 2015
(06) CB Gazette: June 2015 See you in July, LAPD '53, Our Neighbor Ariel Pink, Repaint Chicken Boy Update, History of Bunker Hill exhibit at LAPL
(05) CB Gazette: May 2015 Taking a little time off from the gallery; Stuff I Found at Dollar Tree; Chicken Origami pattern; About North Figueroa Association
(04) CB Gazette: April 2015 April artist: Carm Goode “39 Books,” Highland Park Route 66 stuff, Repaint Chicken Boy, Anne Williams’ bitchin’ Chicken Boy skateboard deck
(03) CB Gazette: March 2015 March 14, 2015 is super Pi Day, sale of artists' collections, photos fro The Scream photo op, Repaint Chicken Boy, coming to the gallery April 2015
(02) CB Gazette: Feb. 2015 HP Real Estate and The Scream; Repaint Chicken Boy! Relighting the Historic Signs of Figueroa Street Update; A Proust Questionnaire; Found at Dollar Tree
(01) CB Gazette: Jan. 2015 From Pop to the Pit, Repaint Chicken Boy, Somewhere in Between, Highland Theatre Sign, LA City Merch @ Chicken Boy Shop, Dear Visual Artists